About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

#7 Words

Last evening I was trying to figure one last picture of "words" when I spotted my husbands autographed baseball. When I started shooting this morning I knew that I wanted some of the autographs to be in focus, but I also knew from yesterday's photo if I got too close my lens couldn't focus properly, so I backed off a bit and cropped the image later in photoshop. I am very happy with the results.
0.3, f4.5, ISO 200, 31.0mm, Tri-pod, Cropped

No comments:

Post a Comment