About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Monday, February 1, 2010

#2 Self Portrait

 
1/15, f6.3, ISO 800, Focal Length 31.0mm, No Flash, Tri-pod
I got this idea from my teenage daughters. They are always taking pictures of themselves in the mirror to put on Facebook. I think the double image adds to it.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! It's your face :) It looks like we are struggling with some of the same issues - skin tone/focus...we'll get there, girl! Baby steps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it. I have been trying to get a full frontal picture of my face using my 2 umbrella lights, but the skin tone is way off. I have a book on lighting, but it only has a small chapter on indoor portrait lighting and it calls for 4 lights. And to make maters worse. The pictures look OK when I download them using my Canon software, but when I bring them into Photoshop they are off. Hopefully i will have a 1/2 way decent picture to post this evening.

    ReplyDelete