About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Monday, February 15, 2010

#2 Words

This is an old theater sign in the town I work in. I was afraid that the sun would be an issue, but I used it to my advantage and turned it into a sun flare.

1/125, f11.0, ISO 100, Focal Length 35.0mm, Cropped

2 comments:

  1. Lovely composition and great light :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. I almost didn't take this picture because of the sun behind it, then I thought of the sun flares theme and went with it. I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete