About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Than a Hobby

When I started this blog last weekend I thought I would only be able to get 1 or 2 pictures a week. Instead I am posting pictures about every other day, but am actually taking pictures every day. I can't express how much I am enjoying this hobby. Everyday I think about new shots and what I have to do to get those shots. In 1 week I have learned so much about aperture, shutter speed, ISO, lighting, histograms and I'm sure so many other things. At times it can seem overwhelming, but it is worth it. I am so happy my friend Keri encouraged me to try this.

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne, All the photos are interesting and I am enjoying seeing your progress and ideas.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete