About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

#5 Monochromatic

1/125, f4.0, ISO 400, Focal Length 30.0mm
Since it snowed a little yesterday I decided to work on shooting a crisp white. I used the histogram to be sure that my white wasn't blown out anywhere.


I had to include this next photo even though it isn't monochromatic. I just like it.
1/125, f4.0, ISO 400, Focal Length 22.0mm


1 comment:

  1. I love the white chair pic! It's hard to shoot snow without getting blown spots! Good work...

    ReplyDelete