About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Friday, January 22, 2010

New Years Resolution



1/10, f5.0, ISO 200, Focal Length 42.0mm, Flash
One of my New Years Resolutions is to exercise more. I chose to do a product shot for this Photograph. I was hoping to be able to use only the natural light that was available in the room, but I was forced to use the flash. Overall I feel this is a good shot. It's a little out of focus, but I am happy with the lighting and the color.

1 comment:

  1. This photo says "Suzanne!" to me as it reminds me of you taking off for those early morning runs while visiting here in Southport.

    ReplyDelete