About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

#2 Sun Flare


1/1600, f200, ISO 800, focal length 40.0mm, Daylight, No Flash.
I am determined to get a good sun flare. I got up early this morning and was able to get this shot. I like the sun flare, but still need to work on my composition.

3 comments:

  1. I have decided composition/sun flare will be the death of me! I think it's pure luck...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!! Actually...I can't wait for summer when I can get to some wide open areas (beach, etc) and really work at it! The issue I seem to be having is that when the sun is low in the sky, it is blocked behind all these damn houses in Cali...excuses, excuses, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. We have a lot of trees so it is hard to get the sun low in the sky. I am going to Charleston at the end of February and am going to try to get some good morning shots. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - I know you're posting SOOC, but a little crop on this one would make it gorgeous...don't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete