About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

#2 About Me

1/30, f4.0, ISO 800 Focal Length 27.0mm, No Flash
I volunteer at the Moore County Humane Society.
This was one of my most challenging picture to date. The 1st problem was that I was working inside with artificial light and I didn't want to use my flash, so it took me a while to find the correct setting. Once I got the settings down it was a challenge to get the kittens to cooperate. My daughter helped by distracting them. Lastly I had to take a ton of pictures at different angles to find a good composition. This may seem to some as a boring picture, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment