About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Friday, March 26, 2010

#7 Nighttime

I had a busy night and finally got to the mall right before it closed to get a few shots. Not quite what I envisioned. I wish I had more people in the shot.

On a side note: Mall Security told me I couldn't take any more pictures without Mall Management permission, so I took my toys and went home.


5, f16.0, ISO 200, 34.0mm, Tri-pod, Cropped

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to ask....were you embarrassed when they ask you to stop taking this picture? I want to take some street photography. I'm afraid of something like this happening. I'd be embarrassed.....I think. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was embarrassed, but I look at it as a victory. I am making myself get out and shoot more in public so that I overcome my embarrassment. I don't want to let it hold me back from taking great pictures. I ended up just playing dumb and blowing it off, but i got some shots in before it all happened, so I was happy :)

    ReplyDelete