About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

#4 Nighttime

This shot was a struggle. Lots of 1st for me. 1st time I tried to shoot the moon and 1st time that I used my 200mm lens. Didn't have much luck till I went back to the forum and found Helen's moon picture. She clearly explained how she got her shot. I copied he settings and got a great shot. Turns out the moon is very bright, so my high ISO was not working. Thanks Helen!
1/320, f5.6, ISO 100, 200.0mm, white balance set to Cloudy. Sharpened and cropped

1 comment:

  1. "Firsts" are so much fun! The first time I shot the moon, I was shocked at how simple it was once I thought it through :) Your capture is stunning!

    ReplyDelete