About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

#5 Color Accents

Yeah!!! I think I got my picture to follow the rules of 60, 30, 10 or at least close enough for me!

I am so ready for summer!

1/200, F5.0, ISO 200, 28.0mm, Cropped

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome :) Very nice use of our newfound annoying 60:30:10 rule lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about being ready for summer. I love flip flop season! Great picture. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete