About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chapter 5 Portrait & Candid Photography

I used a picture I cut from a magazine as a reference. I already knew a location that would give me the backlighting I wanted and we got there when the light was low on the horizon. I used a home made reflector. I also had my DD wear a solid color.

I'd like to do this shot again as I had to  do a lot of PP because my home made reflector was too bright. I'm thinking of trying white foam core next time.

SOOC 1/320, f8.0, ISO 800

After PP

No comments:

Post a Comment