About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

340 Through the eyes of a child

 A view of a dog through a child's eyes.

I was playing around with my new 50mm lens and decided to take a child's eye view of my dog. She is a very sweet girl and loves kids, but from this perspective she looks kind of scary. Now I understand why little kids are afraid of dogs.
1/100, f1.4, ISO 800, White point conversion, upped exposure and sharpened.

Here's one from this past summer that I found while loading pictures onto Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment