About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

322 Red

I had to take my 2 daughters to Southern Pines to be in the Christmas Parade. I wasn't going to stay because it was so cold and I had so much to do, but I thought maybe I can get a good red picture. I loved this shot. I actually saw the girl with the pigtails waiting for the parade with her head away from me. The 1st shot was of both her and the boy in the red hat looking down the road, then the boy looked towards me and I got it!

How is the skin tone? I have started to use the "correct skin tone" in Elements. Is it OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment