About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Flower Power

I attended a workshop on Flower Photography. The 1st hour was dedicated to how to get the best shot. The 2nd our we were to focus on 1 or 2 flower and try to get our best shot. The last hour we reviewed some of our shots. Here's my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. The reflection in the second one is amazing! You have come so far in such a short time...I hope to have the time very soon to really dedicate myself to learning and improving! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I could take the credit for the composition, but I can't. One of the other photographers noticed the reflection. But I do take credit for the color and clarity ;)

    ReplyDelete