About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

#3 Negative Space

Not exactly what I was hoping for, but I can live with it.
0.8, f4.5, ISO 800

I think this crop looks better.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I like the second one best as well! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As I was posting the 1st shot I looked at it and liked the image, but felt like it could be (should be) more interesting, so I went back and messed with the cropping a little and posted the 2nd shot.

    ReplyDelete