About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Monday, June 7, 2010

#2 Light

I shot my daughter's 8th grade graduation portraits today, so I am using them to show different lighting conditions. I hope you all don't mind. I don't really have much time to shoot anything else tonight. I would like cc on skin tone, she is a little sun burnt, so the slight red tinge is actually correct.

Side-light on her face. 1/640, f3.5, ISO 400
Shade. 1/60, f4.0, ISO 100 (should have gone to ISO 200 and used a faster shutter speed)

Back-lighting. 1/800, f5.0, ISO 400 (Hardest lighting set-up for me)

Cloudy. 1/200, f4.0, ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment