About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Monday, July 19, 2010

#2 Eyes

I wasn't going to post this shot or any of the self portrait shots I tried to take today, but DH liked it and said I should. There are issues with this shot that I have to learn how to overcome when shooting a self portrait besides that I rarely like pictures of myself. It was hard to get the correct exposure for this shot, I should have used a reflector and my focus laded on the hat and not my eyes, but I'm posting it anyway.

I followed a tutorial on airbrushing skin and got this result. I think it's much better than the original, below.



B&W for fun

1/15, f5.6, ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment