About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Monday, May 10, 2010

#2 My Home Town

This is or court house which was built in 1784. Everything in town centers around the court house as we are the county seat. Some may recognize the doorway as I used it in one of my framing pictures.
1/20, f16, ISO 1600 (Arghhh, shutter speed is too slow! I wanted to use f16 to get a crisp shot, but because it was overcast and shaded by 2 huge oak trees I had to go to ISO 1600 and my shutter speed is too low)

No comments:

Post a Comment