About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

#1 My Home Town

My town held it's annual "Buggy Festival" yesterday so it was a great opportunity for some "Home town" shots. The Buggy Festival has a little of everything. I didn't get a good shot of a Buggy, but I'm sure I will post one later in the week.
1/125, f8.0, ISO 100
1/125, f16, ISO 100

Wildlife refuge was also at the festival with some beautiful birds.
1/40, f5.6, ISO 100
1/30, f5.6, ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment