About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

#7 Water

I went to the local pond this morning hoping to get a good shot. I was taking some boring shots of geese when I spied three ducks off in a corner. I went over to see them and found that one was sitting on eggs. I was unable to get a good shot of Mom and eggs, but I got a good shot of the eggs. I still didn't have a water shot so I followed them around for a little while till they moved close to the bank and was able to get one of the ducks and their reflection.

On a side note. I can't believe all the little things I see now that I never saw before I became a photographer. Photography has forced me to slow down and see all the wonderful things around me :)

1/250, f5.6, ISO 800, Minor adjustments in Raw
1/25, f5.0, ISO 800, SOOC

1 comment:

  1. You were right... this is a great photo of the duck!

    ReplyDelete