About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

#1 Backlighting

The DDs are not home yet, so I had to opt for a self-portrait. I wanted to get a soft effect and only have 1 good door and window to work with. I chose to use the door because it gave me the most light, but added the drapery as I liked the softness it gave, not sure if it worked. I like most of it except the bottom of the door. I didn't list my settings as I messed around with the levels & contrast till I got the effect I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment