About Me

My photo
In the last few years I have yearned for something more, something to push my creativity and challenge my mind. Through the 365 Project and Photography I have found a passion that has filled a hole in my heart. A sense of being and a meaning to my life. I hope my pictures live on forever even if only through my children and my blog.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

#7 Green with Envy

Went hiking at Hanging Rock State Park today. Here's my best pict. Don't you wish you were there?
1/6, f18.0, ISO 100, 18.0mm, hand-held (forgot the tri-pod), slightly bumped up exposure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne,
    Just caught up on all your photos for the last several weeks - very nice - I love seeing what you are up to and reading the comments from your mentors! Hope y'all had a nice Easter. I haven't been to Hanging Rock in ages, really liked your water fall photo! Love to all, Pat

    ReplyDelete